Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mommy.

Mommy. How is it that such a small 5 letter word can make our hearts melt?!?!  We wait, breathlessly for that first "Mommy." And then it comes and from that moment on it's cloud nine! For me, ever "Mommy" after the first "Mommy" is still super surreal. And sweet. Even when it is "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...." I love being a Mommy everyday, but somedays I love it even more than EVER! Who could resist this beautiful face?!?

5/17/12






Crooked glasses

"Mommy, slide"

I have watched this little girl grow from a small little blip on an ultrasound picture to a 7 lb 12 oz healthy baby girl and now a 21-22 lb munchkin who runs, talks nonstop, gives hugs, kisses and most importantly says "I Love You." It is amazing to watch her grow!! She is super smart (she gets that from her daddy). She can say ANYthing (she repeats EVERYthing), she can count to 15, sing songs, sing her abc's and the list goes on....Lately, I have been feeling super blessed & I just wanted to take this time to just brag on my baby girl. My request  & challenge for you?? Stop and think about the things you are blessed with.

Nikki

P.S. I spent about 3 minutes trying to figure out how to download a video...you can see how well that went....


2 comments: