Sunday, May 27, 2012

Visitors.

This weekend we had visitors - my awesome baby brother, his fabulous wife and my handsome little nephew.  We had a blast.  Shayleigh woke up and went to sleep thinking of and asking about "baby Jackson."  She LOVES her cousins and she was absolutely thrilled that her "baby Jackson" came to visit! On Saturday, we were able to babysit Jackson so my brother and his wife could go to graduation. Although Shayleigh has stolen the title of "baby stealer" from my sister, I did get to hold and love on Jackson a little. We had a absolutely wonderful weekend getting to spend time and visit with my brother and his family!

Waiting on Uncle BeauBeau, Aunt Libbie and Jackson

If I can get out the window, maybe they will get here quicker


Waiting & Smiling




I have the cutest videos, but unfortunately I have NO IDEA how to download them. Maybe one day someone will teach me how to do that. (hint,hint Megan). I hope ya'll had an GREAT weekend too!!
Nikki


   

2 comments:

  1. Nikki, Words fail at such a time when your worlds of joyous expectations collide with distressing news. I saw Mackey's call to prayer for Shayleigh and your family. Up early this morning to pray and wanted to let you know. Strangers, too, will be remembering you when you don't know how you will make it through. May God strengthen you for the task ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweet Megan told us about Shayleigh and I want you to know I'll be praying for you all! You and your husband and your darling daughter. I pray they get it all and its benign.

    ReplyDelete