Thursday, May 3, 2012

I am woman.

This post is going to be short because I am exhausted. Not only because I ate an awesome dinner - marinated stew meat on the grill & homemade scalloped potatoes. Or because I  had red velvet ice cream AND red velvet cake for dessert (don't judge- it was a busy day).  No, because I apparently decided to try to kill myself today.  I vacuumed, washed, folded, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, cooked, cleaned the bathroom, played with Shayleigh, and mowed most of the yard. I'm not gonna lie, I did get a 2 hour nap in between, but still I am pooped. What did ya'll do today?

Nikki

P.s. I had planned to take pictures of our awesome dinner and dessert, but (1) I forgot, (2) Nick said "please don't put food pictures on your blog" {insert eye roll- from Nick of course}

No comments:

Post a Comment