Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My poor husband. The first 2 weeks of May can be super $$$$. We have my birthday on the 5th, Nurse's day on the 6th, Nurses week 6-12th and Mother's Day is always the 2nd Sunday in May. This year for Mother's Day Nick and Shayleigh made this for me:

Mother's Day 2012


My sweet husband expected me to actually use these. LOL. I love homemade stuff. Here is a recap of how we spent our Mother's Day weekend:


Saturday. (Just so happened we were close to where they were playing)


Sunday. Baby dedication.


ALOT of Gracelyn & Jackson (in a high pitch/shrill/sweet voice of course)

Shayleigh's favorite people :)



As you can tell we used this opportunity for a photo shoot of the cutest babies! All in all, it was a wonderful
and special weekend. I just love being able to go home and visit my family. I miss them soooo much. Three hours seems like a lifetime away & I don't feel like I ever get enough time with them. I was also able to spend a few hours with my Memaw. She will be 96 at the end of July. She is an amazing woman.

This is actually a picture from Easter, but you get the idea.
I have a also been blessed with the world's greatest mom!! She worked full time, but she NEVER missed a ball game (or anything we did for that matter).  She spent time shuttling us around from one place to another.


Mom and Dad with the grandbabies (at Easter- don't judge)

I could go on and on about the wonderful qualities of my spectacular mom, but it is way later than I expected to be up..so we will save it for another post. :)  I hope ya'll had an amazing weekend & for all you Mommy's out there -Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment