Friday, May 4, 2012

Nursing.

I thought I would wow ya'll with some great things I hear at work everyday.  You can go ahead and thank me ahead of time :).

Nurse: "What brings you the the Emergency Room today?"
Patient: "Well my ribs are hurting."
Nurse: "Ok. Did you fall off something or hurt them anyway?"
Patient: "I got a bear hug last week."
Nurse: "A bear hug...like a tight hug from someone?"
Patient: "Yeah (with a look of stupidity directed toward nurse).

Nurse: "What brings you to the Emergency Room today?"
Patient: "My tooth be aching."
Nurse: "Have you seen a dentist?"
Patient: "I'm from out of town and I don't have money for a dentist."
Nurse (thinking in her head of course---yet you come to the emergency room?!?)

Nurse: "What brings you to the Emergency Room today?"
Patient: "My foot is hurting."
Nurse: "How long has your foot been bothering you?"
Patient: "5 years."

Nurse: **same question as before**
Patient: "I have jungle feet. It had it on one foot, but now it's spread to the other foot."

Patient: "I am here for my foot, but can I have a pregnancy test too?"

Nurse: "Where are you hurting?"
Patient: gives talk to the hand sign

Ya'll enojy!! Maybe I can hear or remember something new for next week in honor of Nurses Week. Until then, ya'll enjoy!!

Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment